Visit Mysore Tour By Car?
Mysore is one of the most dazzling cities in southern part of India. Mysore city is located in Karnataka state and is well-known for the architectural brilliance. It is necessary that you should visit Mysore at least once to experience the culture, food and the relaxed vibes that offers.
Mysore is acclaimed for the silk and sandalwood but there are lot more interesting things to do in Mysore than evading the tourist scams at the silk markets. From the ravishing Mysore Palace to making crafts with local craftsman you’ll want to expend weeks eating, discovering and probing your way through all the spots to visit in Mysore.
But in case you are planning to visit Mysore only for a single day, you don’t have to worry. Taxiserviceinmysore.com is there to aid you. We are providing one day packages to visit all the important and well-known places in Mysore. The tour starts from Mysore by cab including driver at 8:00 AM and ends at 8:30 PM.
Places to visit in Mysore in one day
We here provide the complete list of places that we included in our Mysore one day tour package
- Chamundi Hills: Chamundi hill is one of the famous hill top in Mysore. The famous Chamundeswari Temple located atop the Chamundi Hills. There is a stone stairway if 1008 steps to reach the top of the hill. You can also see Nandi statue and Mahishasura statue which is carved out of single black granite. You can experience the scenic beauty if Mysore from the view point on Chamundi Hills
- Wax Museum: The Melody World Wax Museum in Mysore is museum which consists of wax statues of over 100 human size statues and more than 300 wax statues of musical instruments. The museum showcasesStone Age instruments to most modern musical instruments.
- Sand Museum: Sand Sculpture Museum is one of the recent attractions in Mysore. It is located on the way to Chamundi Hills. This is the first sand museum India. You can see the artistic brilliance of intricate sand carvings, delicate sculptures and unique themes.
- Karanji Lake: the Karanji Lake in Mysore spread across an area of 90 hectares. The lake and the connected nature park have the biggest walk-through bird sanctuary in our country. This is one of the most favorite places in Mysore for both tourists and local people.
- Mysore Zoo: Mysore zoo is one of the oldest and well-known zoos in our country. Mysore Zoo provides a habitatfor over 168 species of birds and animals.
- Mysore Palace: Mysore Palace is the main attraction in Mysore. It is a historic place and wa the royal residence of Wadiyar dynasty. You can experience the architectural brilliance and historic stuffs inside the palace.
- Jaganmohan Palace: Jaganmohan Palace is also known as Jaganmohan art gallery. You can see the display of great drawings made by artists such as Rabindranath Tagore and Raja Ravi Varma.
- Philomena’s Church: St.Philomena’s Church is one of the tallest churches in Asia. It is constructed using Neo Gothic style and it attracts the tourists in Mysore.
- Srirangpatna Sightseeing: You can see the temple which is built for Lord Ranganatha. This is one of the main attractions in Srirangpatna.
- DariaDaulatBagh: DariaDaulatBagh is one of the Tippu Sultan’s summer palaces which is constructed on a Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Bird Sanctuary: Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary consists of 170 different species of birds. It includes painted stork, lesser whistling duck, and heron. You can enjoy a peaceful visit inside the sanctuary.
- Brindavan Garden: You can enjoy the scenic beauty of Brindavan Garden at evening. For the tourists around the place some magnificent shows of light and sound are arranged. You can also view the sunset.
- KRS Dam: KRS Dam is the last place to visit during Mysore one day sightseeing. It is located near to the Brindavan Gardens.
Mysore One Day Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Mysore one day sightseeing starts from Mysore, our team will come and pick you from your destination at sharp 8:00am.We will go to see Jaganmohan art gallery first and spend one hour there. Then we will head up to Chamundi Hills and can visit the Chamundeshwari Temple and Nandi Temple. Then we move on to Sand Museum and then to Wax Museum, it will take a 30 min drive to wax museum. The entry charge at wax museum is 30 RS per person. Next we are heading up to Karanji Lake and Mysore Zoo and it will take almost 2 hours to see and enjoy the beauty of nature. The next one hour we will spend to see the beauty of Mysore Palace and after that we will take a lunch break.
After the lunch break we will get you to the St. Philomena Church and then straight to Srirangapatna sightseeing which includes the Ranganathaswamy Temple. The next places are DariaDaulatBagh and Rangathittu bird sanctuary. Finally we will enjoy the scenic beauty of Brindavan Garden and KRs Dam and also you can see the sun set there.
By 8:30pm our team will bring you back to the destination in Mysore and you can save that memorable day for lifelong.